Carretera Luperon Km 7 1/2
Santiago de los Caballeros, República Dominicana
Rio Negro 1320
J.F. Kennedy Nº 776
341 E Sheridan St. Apt. 403
Dania Beach, FL 33004, USA
Telecom Networks Dominicana is located in Santiago de los Caballeros, ten minutes from the International Airport. Santiago is the 2nd largest city in the Dominican Republic after Santo Domingo and concurrently produces the 2nd highest percentage of the nation’s GDP. As a key point for technological businesses ranging from software developers to call centers and manufacturers of automotive parts, numerous USA based and foreign firms have chosen Dominican Republic, finding the geographical location of the country and close proximity to the U.S. in particular appealing. With only 1 ½ hour flight from Florida and 3 ½ hours flight from New York, Dominican Republic is very convenient and affordable for business travelers throughout North America.
Dominican Republic represents an excellent English, Spanish and French support alternative for North America, Latin America and Europe. With over two million people residing in the US, the country maintains a high cultural affinity with the US, virtually eliminating some of the challenges with customer interactions presented by other offshore options like India and the Philippines.
Other key strategic advantages offered by Dominican Republic:
- Attractive workforce pool and recruitment opportunities.
- Total Population 8.3 million inhabitants.
- 47% of Dominican Republic´s population is between 15 and 44 years old. Only 19 % of the popluaton is above this age.
- Total Labor force 2.3 million-2.6 million.
- Literacy rate 84.7%.
- Languages: Spanish; English is widely spoken with more than 500.000 English speakers.
Telecom Networks Uruguay is located in downtown Montevideo, the capital of Uruguay, and situated 30 minutes from the International Airport Carrasco.
Uruguay is recognized as a strategic gateway for international companies conducting business in the Latin American region. In today’s global community, international companies appreciate the value of political and social stability coupled with a sound legal and banking system in their host country. For these reasons, the geopolitical importance of Uruguay has become a significant factor for companies selecting Uruguay as the regional center of their business operations.
Montevideo has earned the title as the second “best city in South America in providing quality of life.” (Source: ECLAC, i.e. CEPAL).
Other key strategic advantages offered by Uruguay:
- One of the most well-educated labor force in Latin America (97% literacy rate).
- Large bilingual population with a secondary language in English or Portuguese.
- One of the few countries in the world with a 100% digital telephone network.
- No restrictions on foreign trade operations.
- Ranked second in Latin America in Transparency for foreign investors.
- Uruguay is the leading exporter of software and IT services to Latin American countries.
- No racial or religious conflicts.
- Free from natural disasters and epidemics.
Telecom Networks Paraguay is located in downtown Asuncion, the capital of Paraguay, and situated 45 minutes from the International Airport – Silvio Petirossi.
Known as the land of opportunities, Paraguay is located in the heart of South America and today it has positioned itself as the eighth leading exporter of meat and the fifth ranking nation as an exporter of soybeans. Paraguay also always stood out as the main exporter of energy in South America and was one of the principal net exporter world-wide clean energy with two international hydroelectric dams.
With the advantages of the triple border (Argentina, Paraguay, Brasil) and with access to a vast pool of Portuguese native speakers, Paraguay represents an excellent opportunity for Portuguese and Spanish support for Latin America, North America, Europe and Africa.
With a population of more than 6.5 million, Paraguay has been receiving waves of Brazilian immigrants for decades, known as Brasiguaios. The Brasiguaios are a result of a recent immigration and, as such, are more markedly Brazilian in speech and cultural identity. Estimates of the size of this community range from 200,000 to 500,000.
Other key strategic advantages offered by Paraguay:
- Predominately a young and trainable population; the median age is 25.2 years.
- Asunción is the 3rd. capital of the Americas that has the lowest cost of living.
- Paraguay has the most competitive tax scheme and fiscal benefits in the region.
- Abundant electrical energy, environmentally clean and renewable.
- Stable macroeconomic and a fiscal policy with the lowest tax burden in the region.
- Ample advantage and benefits for foreign and domestic investments.
- Good levels of quality of life and safety.